1329 Rush - The Seeker

1329 Rush - The Seeker
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kMiZpXFpL._SS400_.jpg
From: Feedback, Year: 2004

Continuing my cover song theme week with my 6th pick: Rush's cover of this classic from The Who. This was one of the songs from their cover album: Feedback released on '04, which consisted of some of the influential songs they listened to when they were younger.
I've always loved this song ever since I first heard it many years ago, and of course, when one of my favourite bands covers a song I like it's always a win-win.

Hear Rush's cover of The Seeker on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song by Rush on YouTube.
Hear The Who's original version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queen - The Show Must Go On

My song pick two years ago today: Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55
 
My song pick three years ago today: Blind Mellon - No Rain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello