1503 Chickenfoot - Lighten Up

1503 Chickenfoot - Lighten Up
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418TlNHBi1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Chickenfoot III, Year: 2011
Genre: Rock/Hard Rock


I've been meaning to pick a song from this band for a while now and I guess today I'll do just that.
They've been all over the media lately due to the release of their new album, so I figured I would sample it and see what it was all about. This was one of the songs off of the album that I happened to like, so I'm making it my pick today.

Hear Lighten Up on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aerosmith - Dream On

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - One Little Victory

My song pick three years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Fortunate Son

My song pick four years ago today: Franz Schubert - Op. 1 - Der Erlkönig "The ErlKing"

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn