1491 The Walter Murphy Band - A Fifth of Beethoven

1491 The Walter Murphy Band - A Fifth of Beethoven
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519PzXdOqxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: A Fifth of Beethoven, Year: 1976
Genre: Disco/Funk

I've had this song running through my mind for the last few days, so I'm kind of making a 'Funky Friday' pick today with it. This song is Walter Murphy's renowned Disco/Funk arrangement of the first movement of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
I remember many years ago my dad would play one of his Super Hit records that had this song on it; my siblings and I would make him play it over and oven again.

Hear A Fifth of Beethoven on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - A Celtic Medley: Meridian/Traveling Light/Salamander's Reel

My song pick two years ago today: Finntroll - Trollhammeren

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

My song pick four years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - Remember 16

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn