1491 The Walter Murphy Band - A Fifth of Beethoven

1491 The Walter Murphy Band - A Fifth of Beethoven
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519PzXdOqxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: A Fifth of Beethoven, Year: 1976
Genre: Disco/Funk

I've had this song running through my mind for the last few days, so I'm kind of making a 'Funky Friday' pick today with it. This song is Walter Murphy's renowned Disco/Funk arrangement of the first movement of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
I remember many years ago my dad would play one of his Super Hit records that had this song on it; my siblings and I would make him play it over and oven again.

Hear A Fifth of Beethoven on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - A Celtic Medley: Meridian/Traveling Light/Salamander's Reel

My song pick two years ago today: Finntroll - Trollhammeren

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

My song pick four years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - Remember 16

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me