1497 R.E.M. - The One I Love

1497 R.E.M. - The One I Love
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GK04KDQVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Document, Year: 1987
Genre: Alternative Rock

Yesterday I found out that R.E.M. is breaking up. This is one of my favourites from the band; it started playing in my mind after I read the news.
While I've never been a proper fan of the band, there's always been something about their music that I liked. Although there are a couple of their tracks I avoid due to the amount of overplay they received over the years; you couldn't have been alive during the '80s/'90s and not heard them.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Help!

My song pick three years ago today: Santana - Black Magic Woman

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - Tokyo Road

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn