1496 Megadeth - Bad Omen

1496 Megadeth - Bad Omen
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510EK8wbtzL._AA300_.jpg
From: Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?, Year: 1986
Genre: Thrash Metal

I felt like listening to some Megadeth this morning and making one of their songs today's pick as well. For the last little bit I've been hearing this album a lot; mostly due to it being the 25th anniversary of its release. Damn, has it really been 25 years? I can still remember when I first heard this record; it made me a fan for life.
Anyway, this is one of my favourites off the album. I love the subject matter of this song that has to do with people messing with things they don't fully understand and the consequences thereof.

Hear Bad Omen on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Beggar's Farm

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Something

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Singing All Day

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Water

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn