1494 Joachim Witt - Du Teufel

1494 Joachim Witt - Du Teufel
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OuSx77xEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Eisenherz, Year: 2002
Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte

I had this track running through my mind this morning and it felt like a rather nice song for a Monday pick. This one has a faster technoesque feel to it and reminds me a lot of his earlier work in German New Wave. I absolutely love his vocals throughout this song, especially in the almost operatic chorus sections.

Watch an Animé music video with the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Karussell - Nämlich Bin Ich Glücklich

My song pick two years ago today: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

My song pick three years ago today: The Delgados - All You Need Is Hate

My song pick four years ago today: Tesla - Signs

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade