1485 Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

1485 Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/46/4e/0ad4810ae7a0dc3946c99110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Core, Year: 1992
Genre: Alternative Rock/Rock/Grunge

Off and on for the last few days I've had Stone Temple Pilots running through my mind, so I thought I would pick one of their songs on this Saturday Evening.
I could have sworn that I had picked this song a some point in the last four years, but I guess not... so I will remedy that. This is one of my top favourites from the band; somewhere in the top five.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pussy Willow

My song pick three years ago today: Bon Jovi featuring Big & Rich - We Got It Going On

My song pick four years ago today: The Thermals - I Hold the Sound

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me