1477 Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

1477 Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SCZJH588L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: So, Year: 1986
Genre: Rock/Progressive Rock

I'm finally getting around to picking this track; I've been meaning to for a while now ever since Arthur picked it on his Song a Day blog a bit ago.
It's kind of odd, but I can't really think of a song off the top of my head from Peter Gabriel or from Genesis when he was with the band that I dislike.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '94 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something Special

My song pick two years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1048 - Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G-Major

My song pick three years ago today: The Buoys - Give Up Your Guns

My song pick four years ago today: The Buoys - Timothy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade