1499 The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing

1499 The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XT0SN3EML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Keep On Dancing, Year: 1965
Genre: Rock 'N Roll/Pop

I have no clue how or why this song got lodged in my brain at some point over the last couple of days; I figured, oh what the heck, I'd go ahead and add it to my list today. The drums and the organ are really the driving force behind this uptempo piece of mid-'60s Pop/Rock.
Here's is a little piece of trivia concerning this band: later on after the band, singer Jimmy Hart became Pro Wrestling personality "The Mouth of the South" and also recorded with Hulk Hogan and The Wrestling Boot Band.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Azteca - A Night in Nazca

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick three years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn