1493 Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

1493 Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51xFs5iPwDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Toys in the Attic, Year: 1975
Genre: Rock/Hard Rock

I had another song in mind to pick today, but for some reason this track kept 'earworming' me for most of the day, so I'm picking it instead.

Hear Toys in the Attic on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Kinks - Where Have All the Good Times Gone

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour

My song pick three years ago today: Collective Soul - Shine

My song pick four years ago today: Skid Row - 18 And Life

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade