1492 Heart - How Deep It Goes

1492 Heart - How Deep It Goes
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/219KQNHG30L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dreamboat Annie, Year: 1976
Genre: Rock/Folk

I heard this song at some point this last week; I knew I should make it a pick soon, so today I am. This very beautiful song can sometimes get lost amongst all of the other hits on this incredible album, but it's one of my favourites off of it.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick two years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick three years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn