1868 Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge

From: Captain Morgan's Revenge; Year: 2008; Genre: Power Metal/Pirate Metal
Seems like I've been on the road and listening to my iPod quite a bit lately; the other day this and a few other songs from Alestorm kept coming on while I was out and about. As I always do I took it as a sign that I should pick something from the band. I was kind of shocked when I discovered that I hadn't yet picked this one; it's among my many favourites from Alestorm.

Hear Captain Morgan's Revenge on YouTube.
Watch a live performance from Wacken '08 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Heart - How Deep It Goes

My song pick two years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick three years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn