1855 Band of Horses - Knock, Knock

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61e%2BlDJHDgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Mirage Rock; Year: 2012; Genre: Rock/Indie Rock
This year just keeps on with the trend of new albums from bands I like being released. The other day I discovered that Band of Horses were releasing a new album, Mirage Rock, due out later this month; this is one of two tracks to be released early. So far, from what I've heard, I have to say that I like this album much more than their last one; let's just see how the rest of the tracks hold up....

Hear Knock, Knock on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Three Dog Night - Heaven is in Your Mind

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - One & Only

My song pick three years ago today: The Spiders - Back
 
My song pick four years ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf
 
My song pick five years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn