1856 Steve Vai - I Know You're Here

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516zmpEO4CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: G3: Rockin' in the Free World; Year: 2004; Genre: Hard Rock
I had this rather neat and interesting song from guitar great Steve Vai on my mind this morning and thought I would go ahead and pick it.
As far as I know only the live version from the 2004 G3 Live album exists, but when you are talking about an artist at the level of Steve Vai the live version is almost preferable anyway. You have to love that triple-necked guitar he plays on the video; each of the necks are quite different: one normal neck, one 12 string neck, and one that is fretless. It's truly an awesome thing to watch him work that instrument over.

Watch the performance from G3 2003 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Earthless - Godspeed

My song pick two years ago today: Big Star - Thirteen

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - Queen Bitch

My song pick four years ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem

My song pick five years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me