1866 Nightwish - Feel for You

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/94/4c/7786c0a398a067eabf870210.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Century Child; Year: 2002; Genre: Power Metal/Symphonic Metal
The other day this track came on my iPod whilst I was driving and thought it would make an excellent pick.
For me Century Child is one of Nightwish's better albums; there's a lot of good music to be heard throughout the entire record, plus it was the debut album with their current great bassist/vocalist Marco Hietala. On this song he lends his vocals as well, which really work quite nicely to both compliment and contrast with Tarja Turunen's amazing operatic vocals. That being said, my favourite aspect of this song is how well they blended the heavy, hard hitting metal with the softer symphonic aspects.

Hear Feel for You on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - Keep It Dark

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Lessons

My song pick three years ago today: Badfinger - Come and Get It

My song pick four years ago today: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Far Cry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn