1854 Rush - New World Man

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51q0uaguBaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Signals; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock
This morning I had Rush's Signals album on; I happened to wonder which song I'd already chosen off of it and I noticed that this song in particular was absent. It's really hard for me to say that this is one of my top favourites on this hit filled album, but it is one that I like. This is one of the rare Rush songs that seems to be okay for the most part with the mainstream crowd, well, that is until they learn that it is one of Rush's songs of course. Interestingly enough from what I understand, this song, which is one of the band's bigger hits, almost didn't exist and was only created to balance out the sides of the cassette release of Signals.

Hear New World Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ten Years After - One of These Days

My song pick two years ago today: Fairport Convention - Polly on the Shore

My song pick three years ago today: The Guess Who - No Time
 
My song pick four years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lord, Mr. Ford
 
My song pick five years ago today: Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn