1490 Genesis - Keep It Dark

1490 Genesis - Keep It Dark
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/ae/2e/df33b340dca044cd3ca96010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Abacab, Year: 1981
Genre: Rock/Progressive Rock

I've been neighbourless for the last week, so I've been able to crank my music much louder than normal. For much of last night I had Genesis' Nursery Crime and Abacab albums blaring. It felt good feeling the thump from some Prog Rock, especially this song, which has very heavy and defined bass. I love the subject matter on this track: a man gets abducted by space aliens and taken to another world, but when he is returned to Earth he has to make up a lie about where he's been due to the fact that everyone would believe he was a lunatic.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of Keep It Dark circa '84 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Lessons

My song pick two years ago today: Badfinger - Come and Get It

My song pick three years ago today: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Far Cry

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)