1874 Waylander - Echoes of the Sidhe

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/619A443WF9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Kindred Spirits; Year: 2012; Genre: Celtic Folk Metal
Yay! I happened to be looking at what Waylander has been up to; lo and behold they just released a brand new album! To say the least I'm having a real blast. Damn, there has been a massive amount of records being released my favourite bands all year long; I'm really having trouble keeping up anymore, but it's better than having no new music to listen to I'll tell ya!
Anyway, to be truthful this was actually the first song I heard off of Kindred Spirits and I immediately loved it; I'll undoubtedly be posting more from the album in the future.

Hear Echoes of the Sidhe on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Macho City

My song pick two years ago today: Bad English - When I See You Smile

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Love Me Do

My song pick four years ago today: Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind

My song pick five years ago today: ABBA - Our Last Summer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn