2146 Tom Petty - You Don't Know It Feels

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zwEMF3vaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Wildflowers; Year: 1994; Genre: Rock
Most of the day I had this song running through my mind; as I usually do I took it as a sign that I should pick it. It's a rather nice, mellow tune for a Saturday.

Hear You Don't Know How It Feels on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Booker T. & the MGs - Melting Pot

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Get Yourself In Trouble

My song pick three years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

My song pick four years ago today: White Zombie - More Human Than Human

My song pick five years ago today: Marc Cohen - Walking In Memphis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off