1478 Ten Years After - One of These Days

1478 Ten Years After - One of These Days
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61v2LKVYxwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: A Space in Time, Year: 1971
Genre: Hard Rock/Blues

This song has been running through my mind most of the day and it felt like a good Saturday pick to boot. It is the opening track to a truly awesome album; I absolutely love the raucous bluesy sound.

Hear One of These Days on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '75 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fairport Convention - Polly on the Shore

My song pick two years ago today: The Guess Who - No Time

My song pick three years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lord, Mr. Ford

My song pick four years ago today: Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn