2376 Banchee - Children of the Universe

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41kEVlClXPL.jpg
From: Thinkin'; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Rock
I was wanting to pick another from Banchee, since it's been a bit since my last pick of one of their songs. This is another instance where I'm picking one that's not a favourite off the album, but it's not a song I dislike either. I guess that I am running out of material from this great band with a rather abbreviated career; the next one I pick will probably end up being off their other album.
Anyway, I'd have to say this song is one of the tracks that fit the genre labeled on Banchee: 1970's hard rock with some psychedelia thrown in for good measure.

Hear Children of the Universe on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Muse - Unnatural Selection

My song pick two years ago today: The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

My song pick three years ago today: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no These (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

My song pick four years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - Hic et Nunc

My song pick five years ago today: Elton John - All The Girls Love Alice

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - The Body Electric


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn