2579 Michael Kiwanuka - Tell Me a Tale

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41KxKcbhOVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Home Again; Year: 2012; Genre: Soul
It's been a freakishly busy this week, but I'm still getting my picks in. Anyway, I heard this one the other day and I've always loved this one since it came out a couple years ago. I absolutely love the retro soul/R&B sound and vibe of this track; I especially love the vocals and flute.

Hear Tell Me a Tale on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man

My song pick two years ago today: Boston - Peace of Mind

My song pick three years ago today: Weezer - Buddy Holly

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Will

My song pick five years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mad Hatter

My song pick six years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 27, No.2 - Moonlight Sonata


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade