1097 Rammstein - Ich Will

1097 Rammstein - Ich Will
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5e/Mutter.jpg

Felt like some Rammstein today; I looked through their songs that I have already chosen and noticed that this rather rousing track had not been added yet. This is one of Rammstein's less disturbing songs subject matter wise. An excellent track to kick off the weekend.
The other day I happened upon some reviews of Rammstein's albums; couldn't believe the horrid reviews some critics gave their album Mutter. Mutter is considered by most fans to be Rammstein's best album. While it is not my personal favourite out of their catalogue, I still like it quite a bit. It just reaffirms my assertion that most music critics' opinions are complete and utter nonsensical garbage. And to think they get paid to cobble together those whimsical and pretentious opinions. The saddest part is that many people look to them to help them form their own opinions about a band, album, and/or song.
Okay, I am digressing too much, off of my soapbox.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.
Here is another live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mad Hatter
My song pick two years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 27, No.2 - Moonlight Sonata

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn