3168. King Crimson - Matte Kudasai

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71JjMS8JVqL._SX522_.jpg
From: Discipline; Year: 1981; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been thinking about picking something from King Crimson for about a week now and am finally getting around to doing so whilst on my trip out of town.
Anyway, Matte Kudasai, (Japanese for "Please Wait"), is a mellower track with a great amount of musicality in every respect; a great song.

Hear Matte Kudasai on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years

My song pick three years ago today: Led Zeppelin - All of My Love

My song pick four years ago today: Shocking Blue - Never Marry a Railroad Man

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong and his Hot Seven - Melancholy Blues

My song pick seven years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

My song pick eight years ago today: Pink Floyd - Brain Damage/Eclipse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn