3159. Cruachan - The Morrigan's Call

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61xh5DYV6OL.jpg
From: The Morrigan's Call; Year: 2006; Genre: Celtic Folk Rock
I thought I should pick something that might be loosely considered apropos for this St. Patrick's Day. Cruachan came to mind for some reason and I think it fits well.

Hear The Morrigan's Call on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Flogging Molly - (No More) Paddy's Lament

My song pick two years ago today: Black 47 - The Big Fella

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Mackey & the Keltic Cowboys - Kiss My Irish Ass

My song pick four years ago today: Dropkick Murphys - Black Velvet Band

My song pick five years ago today: Black 47 - Green Suede Shoes

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - St. Patricks

My song pick seven years ago today: Mose Allison - Your Mind is on Vacation

My song pick eight years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade