3170. Quasar - The Loreli

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nILjWEI8L.jpg
From: The Loreli; Year: 1989; Genre: Progressive Rock
Back home and resting up; needing to choose one in my tired state, I'm picking one from my old queue today. This is one that I've been meaning to pick for some time now, the title track to 1980s progressive rock band Quasar's 1989 studio album; a pretty track.

Watch a live performance of The Loreli on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Def Leppard - Rock On

My song pick two years ago today: The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Fly Some Funk Up to the Moon

My song pick three years ago today: Laura Branigan - Self Control

My song pick four years ago today: Yes - Starship Trooper

My song pick five years ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul

My song pick six years ago today: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

My song pick seven years ago today: J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss

My song pick eight years ago today: Queensrÿche - Anybody Listening?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn