3143. Alice in Chains - Sea of Sorrow

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81NwtYIwymL._SX522_.jpg
From: Facelift; Year: 1990; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
I have been meaning to pick one from Alice in Chains for a few days now. This single off of their debut album is very much what would be expected from early 1990s Alternative Metal and one of my personal favourites.

Hear Sea of Sorrow on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin) - Summertime

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Seven Stones

My song pick three years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Call of the Wild

My song pick four years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funk Factory

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely)

My song pick six years ago today: Nirvana - In Bloom

My song pick seven years ago today: Static X - I'm With Stupid

My song pick eight years ago today: Ian Anderson - Eurology


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6971. The Stylistics - Lighten Up

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6970. Ozric Tentacles - Malachite

6969. Genesis - it