3158. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51w3Fq8U7sL.jpg
From: Gimme Back My Bullets; Year: 1976; Genre: Southern Rock
Not really in the mood to listen to music today, but I still want to get my pick in. Gimme Back My Bullets is one of their heavier songs, and one that I like from the album.

Hear Gimme Back My Bullets on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Castaways - Liar, Liar

My song pick two years ago today: AC/DC - Back in Black

My song pick three years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Mother & Child Divided

My song pick four years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Space Age

My song pick five years ago today: Bass Extremes - Mocha Soca

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Fly By Night

My song pick seven years ago today: Jon Hendricks - I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You

My song pick eight years ago today: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade