3148. Rammstein - Stein um Stein

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516ymnlqEqL.jpg
From: Reise, Reise; Year: 2004; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte/Industrial Metal
I haven't been listening to much Rammstein for a while now, but this morning I was in the mood for some of their music. Kind of surprised that I haven't picked this one yet; it's one of my favourites off of this album.

Hear Stein um Stein on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Start of Something Beautiful

My song pick two years ago today: Parliament - Funkentelechy

My song pick three years ago today: Aerosmith - Make It

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

My song pick five years ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick six years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick seven years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick eight years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)