3162. Maddy Prior - Rollercoaster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/718SjBXk%2BWL._SX522_.jpg
From: Woman In The Wings; Year: 1978; Genre: Progressive Rock/Folk Rock
I had this great album on my mind this morning and wanted to make a song from it as my pick. Rollercoaster is mostly driven by the bass with both simple and intricate lines. The signature heavy British progressive folk rock found on the Chrysalis label is every apparent throughout the piece; and of course Maddy Prior's vocals are as great as ever.

Hear Rollercoaster with the song I Told You So on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Stretchin' Out (In a Rubber Band)

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Wind of Change

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Set Sail to Conquer

My song pick five years ago today: Pee Wee King and his Golden West Cowboys - The Ghost and Honest Joe

My song pick six years ago today: Jerry Reed - Amos Moses

My song pick seven years ago today: Santana - All The Love In The Universe

My song pick eight years ago today: The Who - My Generation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)