3156. Emerson, Lake & Palmer - When the Apple Blossoms Bloom in the Windmills of Your Mind, I'll Be Your Valentine

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3119Nz-VwwL.jpg
From: Works, Volume 2; Year: 1977 (1973); Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz Fusion/Funk
Since hearing about Keith Emerson's passing I've been revisiting a lot of his work; especially with EL&P.
This is one of the tracks from their recording sessions for their hugely successful Brain Salad Surgery album, but didn't make the cut. Instead, was released as a B-Side single and was later included on Works, Volume 2. It's one of their tracks that mixes quite a few musical styles, chiefly Prog Rock, Funk, and Jazz with others there as well.

Hear When the Apple Blossoms Bloom in the Windmills of Your Mind, I'll Be Your Valentine on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Yello - Oh Yeah

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Take That Pollution Out Your Throat

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

My song pick four years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick six years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick seven years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick eight years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn