3677. Blue Öyster Cult - Feel the Thunder

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1gYTAALwCL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Revölution by Night; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
Been really binging on Blue Öyster Cult for the last little bit; especially their late 70s and early 80s material. The Revölution by Night album has always been one of my favourites from the band.
Anyway, being that this is album oriented rock, every song seems, and is strong. I'm not sure wot it is, but there's a certain "epicness" about their music from all sides.

Hear Feel the Thunder on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Temptations - War

My song pick two years ago today: Eric Stuart Band - Lipstick & Barbed Wire

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - A Little Biblical

My song pick four years ago today: Kansas - Portrait (He Knew)

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Passion and the Opera

My song pick six years ago today: Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome

My song pick seven years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Let It Ride

My song pick eight years ago today: Queen - Flash

My song pick nine years ago today: Joe Cocker - When The Night Comes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn