3672. Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DoR3l7kJL.jpg
From: Hey Stoopid; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I saw an Alice Cooper concert on the television the other day and Hey Stoopid was one of the songs that he and his band played. I had not heard it in ages and I loved hearing it again; so I thought I'd go ahead and pick it.

Hear Hey Stoopid on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again

My song pick two years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover

My song pick three years ago today: Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself

My song pick four years ago today: Muse - Explorers

My song pick five years ago today: The Pretenders - Middle of the Road

My song pick six years ago today: U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

My song pick seven years ago today: Uriah Heep - Wizard

My song pick eight years ago today: Queen - Bicycle Race

My song pick nine years ago today: The Doors - Love Me Two Times


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn