3695. Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Summer and Lightning

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51URm-MXncL.jpg
From: Out of the Blue; Year: 1977; Genre: Symphonic Rock/Pop
Today I have had ELO on my brain, so as I always do I'm picking one of their songs. This is somewhat of a mellower one and is the third song in Jeff Lynn's "Concerto for a Rainy Day," which then goes into the fourth song: the hit track Mr. Blue Sky.

Hear Summer and Lightning on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Cheap Trick - Surrender

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Autumn Almanac

My song pick three years ago today: Stevie Wonder - Skeletons

My song pick four years ago today: The Grass Roots - Sooner or Later

My song pick five years ago today: Felix Mendelssohn - Op. 56 - Symphony No. 3 (Scottish)

My song pick six years ago today: Deep Purple - Pictures of Home

My song pick seven years ago today: Heart - If Looks Could Kill

My song pick eight years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

My song pick nine years ago today: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn