3688. Helloween - Hocus Pocus

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Z9hAaMlHL._SS500.jpg
From: Metal Jukebox; Year: 1999; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I was thinking of another song today, but Helloween's cover of this epic song originally by the Dutch band Focus felt better for today.
It really shows how talented the band is on this one; even got the yodeling and flute perfect.

Hear Hocus Pocus on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Foreigner - Juke Box Hero

My song pick two years ago today: AC/DC - Touch Too Much

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Find Out About Love

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Orgone Accumulator

My song pick five years ago today: Robert Schumann - Op. 17 - Fantasie in C

My song pick six years ago today: Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

My song pick seven years ago today: Eddie Lang - Eddie's Twister

My song pick eight years ago today: The Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon

My song pick nine years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon


Comments

  1. The original Focus version was used to great effect in Baby Driver, which I just saw. Cool movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn