3674-5. The Alan Parsons Project - Sirius/Eye in the Sky

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61fBCThNeAL._SX522_.jpg
From: Eye in the Sky; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock/Soft Rock
I happened to hear this song yesterday and thought I'd pick it.
Eye in the Sky and its into piece, Sirius, are songs that have a lot more to them than you get a first glance, or rather first listen in this case. It's one of those that can both keep the mainstream fan and the connoisseur engaged.

Hear Sirius/Eye in the Sky on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: 30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - The Weapon (Part II of Fear)

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - Abacab

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Handful of Rain

My song pick five years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Barbarian

My song pick six years ago today: Charlie Parker - Summertime

My song pick seven years ago today: Tarot - Gone

My song pick eight years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

My song pick nine years ago today: The Enemys - Sinner Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn