3681. Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/21XTViITjnL.jpg
From: Chicago Transit Authority; Year: 1969; Genre: Jazz Fusion
Caught a concert by Chicago yesterday on television; this track was, of course, on their playlist; it's among my favourites from the band. I just love the horns especially in this one.
Interesting piece of trivia here: at the time of their first album they were known as Chicago Transit Authority, but were forced to change their name due to the actual Chicago Transit Authority threatening legal action unless they didn't, so they shortened it down to the band's name we all know today.

Hear Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Oakum

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Man On the Corner

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Working John, Working Joe

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

My song pick five years ago today: Paris - Pale Horse, Pale Rider

My song pick six years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams

My song pick seven years ago today: Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

My song pick eight years ago today: Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast

My song pick nine years ago today: Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade