3738. Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71yl1QmIOIL._SX522_.jpg
From: You'll Never Walk Alone; Year: 1971, (1967); Genre: Gospel
For some reason I just felt like picking this rather powerful piece of gospel music from Elvis; his booming yet mellow voice was perfect for this cover of the Rodgers and Hammerstein's classic from the musical Carousel.

Hear You'll Never Walk Alone on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Carmen - Flamenco Fever

My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Change of Horses

My song pick three years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Hey Joe

My song pick four years ago today: The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Listen to the Beat

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Overhang

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Uncle Sam's on Mars

My song pick seven years ago today: Al Di Meola - Suite – Golden Dawn

My song pick eight years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Sex in a Pan

My song pick nine years ago today: David Bowie - Space Oddity

My song pick ten years ago today: The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In