3762. Riggs - Heartbeat

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71CNdPdaX0L._SX522_.jpg
From: Heavy Metal: Music from the Motion Picture; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal

Felt like listening to some early '80s hard rock again, so I happened to revisit the awesome soundtrack to the classic film Heavy Metal. This track has that hard rock/metal sound of that period in spades, that's for sure.

Hear Heartbeat on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dazz Band - To the Roof

My song pick two years ago today: Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady from Pasadena

My song pick three years ago today: Buddy Holley and the Crickets - Maybe Baby

My song pick four years ago today: Lou Reed - Satellite of Love

My song pick five years ago today: Alestorm - Barrett's Privateers

My song pick six years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song

My song pick seven years ago today: Miles Davis - So What

My song pick eight years ago today: Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You

My song pick nine years ago today: J.S. Bach - BWV 659 - Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland

My song pick ten year ago today: Billy Thorpe - Children of the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In