3764. Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Confusion

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/711cSBnymrL._SX522_.jpg
From: Discovery; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock/Pop
Not a lot of music on my mind today but some ELO; here's one of their singles from their '79 album Discovery.

Hear Confusion on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Lap of Luxury

My song pick two years ago today: Victor Wooten - You Can't Hold No Groove If Ya Ain't Got No Pocket

My song pick three year ago today: The Spooks - The Spook Walks

My song pick four years ago today: Midnight Oil - Drums of Heaven

My song pick five years ago today: Irving Berlin - Alexander's Ragtime Band
 
My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - Della Brown

My song pick seven years ago today: Van Halen - Unchained

My song pick eight years ago today: Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns and Money

My song pick nine years ago today: Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes

My song pick ten years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 565 - Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In