3365. Carmen - Flamenco Fever

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnh-dcuqe7ublVtbIb_oknR4-lFv70nW5QnOOnLBFjLOMFjwWyATx2jVgewINDG1wFFi3HbCzOUVj9Ua703dd43TkFP9aJPPQuerRVz_C6Xi1amaP6FhOcYg9a8B782RNUaEO25Xgv4SQ/s1600/Carmen+The+Gypsies.jpg
From: The Gypsies; Year: 1975; Genre: Flamenco Rock/Progressive Rock
When waking up this morning I had this one running through my mind, so, as normal and since I like it a lot, I'm picking it. I love the way they utilize the somewhat traditional flamenco style and the samba beat with hard, driving rock.

Hear Flamenco Fever on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ian Anderson - A Change of Horses

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Hey Joe

My song pick three years ago today: The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Listen to the Beat

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Overhang

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Uncle Sam's on Mars

My song pick six years ago today: Al Di Meola - Suite – Golden Dawn

My song pick seven years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Sex in a Pan

My song pick eight years ago today: David Bowie - Space Oddity

My song pick nine years ago today: The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn