3533. Jane's Addiction - Stop!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81g6gBkzSHL._SX522_.jpg
From: Ritual de lo Habitual; Year: 1990; Genre: Alternative Metal/Funk Metal
I had a bunch of their music on my mind this morning, so I'm picking one of the songs from inside my head.
Nothing else to say but this is the early 1990 incarnate; a magical time.

Hear Stop! on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Soundgarden - The Telephantasm

My song pick two years ago today: Mr. Big - Mr. Never in a Million Years

My song pick three years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Funky in Here

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - Fanatic

My song pick five years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - Roads to Madness

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own

My song pick eight years ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound

My song pick nine years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn