3656. Deep Purple - Never Before

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51UDXLxnxGL._SS500.jpg
From: Machine Head; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock
Had Deep Purple's Machine Head on my mind today and as I normally do I'm picking one from it. Whilst one of the tracks that is marginalized next to the monster hits on the record, this a nice heavy hitter; Jon Lord's organ playing is definitely a highlight.

Hear Never Before on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ex Deo - Cruor Nostri Abbas

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Be Yourself

My song pick three years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special

My song pick four years ago today: Icehouse - Great Southern Land

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - Many Too Many

My song pick six years ago today: Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

My song pick seven years ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick eight years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick nine years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship