3282. Ex Deo - Cruor Nostri Abbas

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51dRc4PhNzL.jpg
From: Romulus; Year: 2009; Genre: Power Metal/Death Metal
Found out about this band the other day, and I wanted to pick one of their songs. They are basically a death metal band that does songs based on Roman history/subject matter. A bit odd, but thoroughly enjoyable.

Hear Cruor Nostri Abbas on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Hawkwind - Be Yourself

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special

My song pick three years ago today: Icehouse - Great Southern Land

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - Many Too Many

My song pick five years ago today: Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

My song pick six years ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick seven years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick eight years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn