3405. ABBA - Head Over Heels

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517YcmrECKL.jpg
From: The Visitors; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock/SynthPop
I was in the mood for something from ABBA on this Sunday. Never really listened to the rather uninspiring lyrics, but I've always loved the music and the way this song was constructed and arranged; it's quite complex for a 'pop' song. The use of the tango beat in particular really helps to make it so danceable whilst also keeping it interesting for the musical ear.

Hear Head Over Heels on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time

My song pick two years ago today: Billy Joel - All for Leyna

My song pick three years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Adventures in Paradise

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Blackmail the Universe

My song pick five years ago today: Black 47 - Fire of Freedom

My song pick six years ago today: Aerosmith - Amazing

My song pick seven years ago today: Banchee - Beautifully Day

My song pick eight years ago today: The Cure - Burn

My song pick nine years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Dynamite Explosion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)