3053. Earth, Wind & Fire - Lady Sun

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hgfh42l1L.jpg
From: Raise!; Year: 1981; Genre: Funk/Disco/Pop
It's a crazy, crazy week; never been so happy to end a week with the bang that is a Funky Friday
Anywho, I happened to be thinking about songs from Earth, Wind & Fire last night, so I'm picking one. It's a good song from an absolutely great band with all of that wonderful 1980s electronica funkiness.

Hear Lady Sun on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Keeps Me Wondering Why

My song pick three years ago today: Fred Astaire - Puttin' on the Ritz

My song pick four years ago today: Puhdys - Wenn Traume Sterben

My song pick five years ago today: Jim Reeves - It's Nothin' to Me

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Twilight Zone

My song pick seven years ago today: The Firm - Radioactive

My song pick eight years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Shot in the Dark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade