3058. Vangelis - Chariots of Fire - Titles

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61%2BZjGUV4lL._SX522_.jpg
From: Chariots of Fire (Original Score); Year: 1981; Genre: Classical/Soundtrack
About anybody who's been alive for the last 30 years has probably heard this song, and it's one that often just under the surface of my mind just waiting to bob its head up and "earworm" me, like today.
The opening Titles from Chariots of Fire is one of those film scores that actually eclipsed the film it was made for. I love the mix of piano and traditional musical instruments with full-blown synth; definitely a song for the ages.

Hear Chariots of Fire - Titles on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Chet Atkins - Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Dylan - Forever Young

My song pick three years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon

My song pick four years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rain is Falling

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Red Lenses

My song pick six years ago today: The Kinks - A Rock & Roll Fantasy

My song pick seven years ago today: Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - My Sunday Feeling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn