3431. S.M.V. - Classical Thump (Jam)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/619KXC%2Bd-5L._SX522_.jpg
From: Thunder; Year: 2008; Genre: Funk/Jazz Fusion
It's a very busy Funky Friday, so I'm picking a song off of a favourite album of mine. All I can say is that all three legends on the bass show not only their mastery, but musicality as well; they aren't just "noodling around" on this one like most would expect from a gathering of such talent.
Anyway, that's my 170th consecutive Funky Friday.

Hear Classical Thump (Jam) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Vangelis - Chariots of Fire - Titles

My song pick two years ago today: Chet Atkins - Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)

My song pick three years ago today: Bob Dylan - Forever Young

My song pick four years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon

My song pick five years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rain is Falling

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Red Lenses

My song pick seven years ago today: The Kinks - A Rock & Roll Fantasy

My song pick eight years ago today: Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - My Sunday Feeling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn