3453. Iron Maiden - When the Wild Wind Blows

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/6163ysHV1ML.jpg
From: The Final Frontier; Year: 2010; Genre: Metal
Another year coming to a close...today's my last song pick of 2016. I'd like to get deeper, optimistic, or even have a feeling of dread of the coming year, but it just seems like another day; the sun goes down, the sun comes up....
Anyway, was listening to this excellent album recently and really wanted to choose another song off of it.
When the Wild Wind Blows has a captivating story set to amazing music with a lot of intricate sections; a very deep and satisfying piece to close out such a marvelous record.

Hear When the Wild Wind Blows on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Primus with The Fungi Ensemble - Farewell Wonkites

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin/Late Lament

My song pick three years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Old Rugged Cross

My song pick four years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - One Word

My song pick five years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Raven

My song pick six years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - The Sinister Minister

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Reise, Reise

My song pick eight years ago today: Billy Joel - New York State Of Mind

My song pick nine years ago today: Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade