3080. Primus with The Fungi Ensemble - Farewell Wonkites

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Sa1wPJPML._SX522_.jpg
From: Primus & The Chocolate Factory; Year: 2014; Genre: Psychedelic Metal
Dang, it's my final pick of the year, and I'm in mood for some Primus today, so I went for this one that closes out their cover of the soundtrack to the classic Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Essentially this is the reprise for the entire album/soundtrack, but in a very interesting and Pink Floydish Psychedelic manner.
Anyway, catch y'all tomorrow for the start of another year of song picks; Happy New Year!

Hear Farewell Wonkites on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin/Late Lament

My song pick two years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Old Rugged Cross

My song pick three years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - One Word

My song pick four years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Raven

My song pick five years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - The Sinister Minister

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Reise, Reise

My song pick seven years ago today: Billy Joel - New York State Of Mind

My song pick eight years ago today: Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn